Friday, February 1, 2019

Make Waves!

Hi everyone!  I am very excited to be a member of the Scrap the Boys design team this year.




It will be a new, different, and fun experience for me, as I have mostly scrapped photos of my daughters and their friends in the past.  I wanted to break out of my comfort zone and scrap more photos of the boys and men in my life!!!

I have some cool pictures of my nephews taken at Lake Wallenpaupack last July.  These photos are curtesy of my sister, Patty, their mom!






I thought that they were perfect for the February Scrap the Boys mood board challenge:

And this is one of the cut files that Created by Gwen shared with Scrap the Boys for this challenge.

Coincidentally these cut files are a perfect match for this photo, right?!

So without further ado, I am sharing my layout for the Scrap the Boys February challenge:


The mood board was so much fun to work with.  I loved picking up on the red in one of the photos!!

I hope you get a chance to check out and participate in the Scrap the Boys challenge this month.  I know you will have as much fun as I did!

Have a great week everyone.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, firstly - congrats on joining the STB's team, I know you will be great!! and your first layout is fabulous, the photo is perfect for the board..and i love the cloud... I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT!!! Your lo is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the way you added the frame!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm excited to see more masculine pages from you. This one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Scrap the Boys" - what an amazing title for a challenge. Your pages have so much life in them and I love the photos you started with. Your page is wonderful and I really like the red frame round the boat, unusual and it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this layout is wonderful! I love the new "boy" theme!!! The red frame around the boat is fantastic, as is your use of red and blue throughout. What a great start to the New Year! I can't wait to see what is next!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!