Sunday, December 23, 2018

Jingle All The Way!

Hi everyone!

We are in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, but I wanted to make one more scrapbook page before the end of the year while joining in on the fun over at Art Journal Journey for the month of December.  If you have a chance, please take a moment to check out their blog. All of the people there are so friendly and very talented!!


This month they have 2 themes, which are "My Favorite Season" or "Tis the Season."  I knew right away that I wanted to make a page about Christmas because it's my favorite time of the year.  Like Andy Williams used to sing . . . "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

I took some photos of our family using my tripod and timer for our annual Christmas card at the beginning of December:






I chose to scrap the photo of us sitting on the steps.  Here is my scrapbook page:


I used the Webster's Pages "All that Glitters" paper for my page and some Heidi Swapp Christmas embellishments.    

Here is a close-up:


And a different view:


Before I sign off for this year, I wanted to share my news:


I was very honored to find out that I will be a part of the Scrap Fx design team beginning February, 2019!  I cannot wait to start using their amazing products.  I am also looking forward to working with and learning from the talented ladies on their team.


And, I would like to leave you with the warmest wishes for a very 
Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.  



Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  HUGS to one and all.

11 comments:

  1. This may be the most wonderful time of the year, but you make the most wonderful scrapbook pages I have ever seen. Your attention to detail is unsurpassed. No wonder you were chosen to be a new DT for that scrapbook group. I adore this layout. The colors, the composition, the sewing, and the splatters all work in perfect unison. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey, Sharon.

    And Merry Christmas to you and your family, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work as always! Congrats on the scrap team, that's great news. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new team, Sharon. That´s great news.
    You made another beautiful layout. Love all those nice embellishments.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats on the new team der Sharon! Fantastic news are these!
    YOu always make the most beautiful layouts and this one with your lovely family photo is no exception! It's precious!
    I am so happy to see you linking to Art Journal Journey!
    Thank you very much for joining us with this AMAZING entry!

    • ★ ¸☆´.•´MERRY ¸☆´.•´
    ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ ••。★ CHRISTMAS。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚Peace. Love. Joy.



    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the sequins and the stitching!! And HUGE CONGRATS on the DT!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful family. I LOVE your Christmas card and the layout is so creative. Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely festive spread Sharon!
    Merry Christmas wishes,
    Alison xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the stitchery and the sequins Sharon-and of course the lovely picture of your family. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you for your Christmas wishes and your lovely layout! I love how joyous and festive your layout is, it is what Christmas is all about. And congratulations on your news that you will be part of the Scrap FX Design team! I can't wait to see what the New Year will bring with your new layouts. Keep on posting! Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I hope you had a very Merry Christmas Sharon, I love your photos, how special to have them to remember this time and the layout is gorgeous, I love the stripey paper and fabulous back ground details.. and well done on getting on the Scrap FX team, enjoy and inspire.. and Happy New New Year too!! May it bring many happy memories to you and your family..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful layout...Sharon..
    I love these embellishments, Many congratulations for new ScrapFX Design team...
    Hope you had a beautiful Christmas...
    Happy New Year to you and your lovely family....sweetie..

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!