Friday, December 7, 2018

True Love

Hi everyone!  I cannot believe that it is December already and the holiday season is upon us.  I hope you are all enjoying yours so far.

Today I am sharing a layout that I made for the brand new, December Challenge YOUrself challenge:

To make it easy on everyone, this month's challenge is "Anything Goes!"  Sound simple and fun!

I decided to scrap two recent photos that my daughter snapped of John and I while we were in the process of taking our Christmas Card photos this year.  I love these photos of the 2 of us!


Not bad for a couple that has been married for 28 years!!

As most of you know, Challenge YOUrself challenges us to scrap photos with YOU in the frame!  I thought these were perfect.  Here is my completed layout:

I used the Echo Park "Keeping' Cozy" collection and some old felt snow flakes and wooden hearts that I had in my stash.  I had so much fun making this page.  Making it reminded me just how much I enjoy scrapbooking!

Here are some close ups . . .





I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month.  You won't be disappointed and I bet you'll have fun scrapping photos with YOU in the frame, too!

Here's wishing each and every one of you a very happy holiday season!  Sending warm hugs to one and all.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I can't begin to express my gratitude and to tell you how much I appreciate each and every one of you.  Thank YOU!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely photo's, Sharon. And a beautiful Christmas layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!LOVING the photos and all the red!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layout is gorgeous, and I love the wonderful photos you used. You have been together for a long and hAppy time, here's to the next 28 years! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, too, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply love this layout! The photos are perfect, and I especially love the Christmas theme! The cardinals are wonderful as are the red snowflakes and hearts. Simply wonderful! Keep posting, I can't wait to see what is next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nawwww those photos are so sweet.. I can feel the love from here!!! and your layout is gorgeous, I love the red (the color of love) and great design too.. a really beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute picture and love the scrap pages.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always a gorgeous LO of you both,Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...... beautiful loving couple, I love the photo as much as the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, inspiring and wow....thanks for the inspiration and a blog where I can learn a lot from to get back into my love of scrapping...xx
    Following you now.[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww!!!
    This is super gorgeous...sweetie...
    love it...xoxoxo

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!