Tuesday, August 7, 2018

We Love NY!

Good morning everyone!  I cannot believe how fast this summer is flying by.  And it's been so busy, so I must apologize for not posting for the past few weeks.  I hope you are all enjoying your August!

Today I would like to share a scrapbook page that I made for the new "Mother-Daughter" challenge at Challenge YOUrself:


I decided to scrap a photo that my sister took of my daughters, Katie and Anne, and me during a recent trip to NYC!




Here is my take:

I truly enjoyed making this layout!  I loved using old Basic Grey paper along with new embellishments in my stash!  And the theme really made me smile!  I was definitely one happy mom that day we visited NY, and loved preserving the memory with a photo of me and my daughters!  We hope that YOU get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month, too!

The random prize is a special one - it's an amazing 12 x 12  Close to my Heart wreath kit:




Here is a close up:

And a different view:

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  Have a wonderful week!  HUGS!

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout in memory of your trip to NY, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo of you and your girls and you made a wonderful Layout with it. Enjoy yummer! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy picture and LO Sharon,I live the tiny houses on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely photo and a fabulous layout with so much yummy detail! I love the little houses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo dear Sharon and the layout is utterly beautiful! WOW!I love all the cute details! Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great challenge and your page is so pretty- love the soft colors and lovely photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love love this! LOVING the photo, the colors and those little houses!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your family together makes such a joyful photo. I do like the way you've incorporated it into a layout with the lovely papers and the happy houses, all in these lovely pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo, and wonderful layout from a perfect day in NYC. What a great way to cherish your memory of that special time. Thank-you Sharon for continuing to post and share your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look how tall your youngest is! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun layout to document a fond memory of a perfect day in NYC. Hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous page! How long has Anne been as tall as you and Katie?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!