Friday, March 9, 2018

March Pages for Blue Fern Studios!

Hi Everyone!

I am excited to share 3 layouts that I made for March for the Blue Fern Studios design team.  ♥

Without further ado, here are my projects . . .


Layout #1:  Memories. . .


I have been going through old photos and attempting to organize them.  In the process, I have found beloved pictures that I want to scrap!  This one is of my oldest daughter, Katie, and is a definite favorite of mine.  I loved telling her, through this scrapbook page, to keep her beautiful inner light shining!

I used the beautiful "Homemade" paper from the Blue Fern Studios Homespun Collection and mounted it on the Wanderlust "Road Trip" paper because I loved the newspaper look.  And I had an amazing time framing the photo with the beautiful swirly chipboard that I embossed with Goldenrod embossing powder.  

Here are some close ups:



Here's my Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: Homespun "Homemade," backed with Wanderlust "Road Trip"
Chipboard: Ornate Wreath, In the Mood Printed Chipboard Shapes, Homespun Printed Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder: Goldenrod
Flowers: Happy Roses
Seedlings: Twig
Lace:  Ivory braided trim


♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥


Layout #2:  Best Friends . . .


Again, as I went through my photos, I found an old one that I absolutely love.  It is one of my twin sister and me when we were toddlers.  Just look at those hair cuts!!  I love the way we were holding hands.

For this page I used "In the Mood" papers, flowers and printed chipboard!  I also used Shabby Brick Bits chipboard that I embossed and spruced up with some ink.

Here are some close ups for you to see:




And here is my Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: In the Mood "Peaceful;" backed with In the Mood "Ecstatic"
Chipboard: Shabby Brick Bits, In the Mood Printed Chipboard Shapes,
Embossing Powder: Black Sand, Baby Pink
Flowers: Moody Florals, Remnants Blooms
Seedlings: Mauve
Lace:  Lace 11


♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥


Layout #3: Family is a Circle of Love . . .


For my third and final layout, I used a recent photo that I took of my family with my tripod and timer at a nearby park!  We love this park and go for walks there all the time.  This photo was also used for our annual Christmas card.

I featured the amazing Amber and Apricot Collection here - it's so beautiful and a dream to work with.  Lace 9C is absolutely beautiful, too!

Here are some close ups so you can get a better look:




My Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: Amber & Apricot "Birdsong" and "Busy Bees"
Chipboard: Wicker Wreath,  Amber & Apricot Printed Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder: Antique Gold, Garnet, Ivory
Flowers: Moody Florals, Remnants Blooms
Glitter: Cranberry
Seedlings: Harvest
Lace:  Lace 9C


♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥


I hope I was able to inspire you to scrap some of your treasured photos!  I find that using the Blue Fern Studios paper collections and products makes scrapping so easy and fun.

Thanks so much for your visit!  I am looking forward to seeing you again next month with more from Blue Fern Studios. ♥

12 comments:

  1. Your pages are all wonderful, and you have complemented them so well with these fantastic layouts. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these pages are all so beautiful.. love the photos, and great use of the chipboard pieces too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh these are all GORGEOUS! LOVING that you are going through old photos and getting them scrapped!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....your pages are just beautiful. Love all three of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so pretty! I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous lot of work on your layouts Sharon,I especially love your twin one,I takes me back to looking at old photos of my twin and I,fantastic work!.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I deleted my first comment, I made some big errors in grammar! But...Wow, these three layouts are magnificent! They are all so beautiful and such a perfect way to cherish your memories. The paper and embellishments are all wonderful. The first one of Katie is stunning, the quote is superb. The best friends layout is excellent, I absolutely love it. And the last layout using the photo from your Christmas card is so true in these trying times. A brilliant trio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a lovely message to give to Katie, and your art-layout is so beautiful and full of light.
    The lovely layout with all the pinks and the charming words with the photograph of you and your sister is delightful.
    And the last one of you and your family is exquisite in these gorgeous warm colours.
    I've never done scrap-booking, but you have shown here just how marvellously you can use a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These layouts are gorgeous, the layers, the elements and all the pretty details, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layouts as always Sharon I love them all . Hope you are keeping well x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning projects.....love them all! Love the vintage feel and gorgeous designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!