Thursday, May 26, 2016

All You Need is Love!

Good Morning everyone and welcome to Thursday!  I cannot believe how warm our weather has been the past couple of days, and I hear it is going to be this way through the weekend.  I love summer, but am just not quite ready to thrown into the Dog Days of Summer quite yet!!!  But whatever will be, will be . . .

Anyway, I have a resolution this year that I am going to try to participate in a new challenge every month.  I found this sketch challenge on the Facebook page "All Our Scrapbook Challenges are Here,"  and loved it.  Scrap Much? has this awesome sketch:
I turned it on it's side and came up with this layout:

Here are some different views:



I really enjoyed completing this layout that I started at a Stampin Up crop!  Thank you, Scrap Much? for the much needed inspiration to finish this page with a photo that I absolutely LOVE of Anne!



And thank you for visiting my blog today! Hope you all have a happy and scrappy weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, very creative! And, I absolutely love the picture of Anne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout! The frame adds the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love your work Sharon! Gorgeous mix of white space (how do you do that?! : ) and mod colors~ The metal adds warmth, and I like your extra touches @ the bottom.
    Have a blessed Memorial day,
    Karen O

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use a variety of die cut shapes on the bckground! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great LO Sharon Anne is growing up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon! We are heading into winter here and it is sure feeling a bit chilly tonight! Your layout is really lovely, I love the sketch and it looks superb turned like that! It looks like your gorgeous girl is growing up so quickly and becoming a very beautiful young lady! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and those strips you used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on the sketch. Love how you adapted it to suit your layout! Great colour choices too! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout! Really cool colours that go so well with the lovely photo! Wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout for your daughter Sharon, I like how you have turned the sketch on the side. I like how you have picked up the red in your photo to make it all combine. We are going into winter here, cold and wet today. We need the rain, but I hate being cold . Oh well a good day for scrapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharon!! Ths is so so beautiful!!! Just Gorgeous and a great take on the sketch!! Love how you twisted the sketch a bit!! Many thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you made this sketch your own! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOOOOVE the way you've constructed the bg for behind the photo...totally brill & the little hearts on the black frame made MY heart go 'pitter patter'!!!! LOVELY....& good luck with your 'challenge' to yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you found us and were inspired!! Love your take on the sketch and the use of all the die cuts
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so talented, this layout is pretty and so so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome sketch: And your take of it is amazing clear !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!