Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Happy!

Good Morning everyone!  Welcome Tuesday!  It has been a "crazy" weather start to summer so far.  How about you?  I know some of you are starting winter right now!

Today I would like to share the new Challenge YOUrself challenge with you.  Check it out here!!


I enjoyed working on this one - I used a rectangle, a few circles, but mostly triangles:

The photo is a definite FAVORITE of mine from last summer - I am with my twin sister, Karen, and my beautiful daughter, Katie!

The rectangle is the big green frame, the circles are in the sun and balloons.  I used triangles are in the sun and banner:

 And I used triangles in my trees:


I encourage you to get those creative juices flowing and check out Challenge YOUrself this month!

I am feeling a bit nostalgic today and wanted to share some old photos with you:

Here's Katie and Anne back in 2009:


and here's what they wrote on the driveway:


Still makes my heart melt . . .

And thank you so much for visiting my blog today!  HUGS!!!

14 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee your lo! LOVING those little trees and the banner! And loving the older photos .. so fun to look back on those!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this layout. I love the geometric shapes: the trees, the sun, the balloons, and the banner! I esp love the pictures...melts my heart, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Look how tiny Anne is! Your girls are so pretty and it sounds like they were just as beautiful on the inside. Love the whimsey and color in your layout! It just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your trees and embellishments. Feels like fall here in WV tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, I hope you are having a good day! Your layout is lovely, precious photo and love how you have incorporated the triangles into your layout too.. and lovely photos.. i love looking back on my kids when they were younger, such special moments.. and when they tell us of their love it makes our hearts sing too... have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.... Nice to get sentimental at times!!! Your LO is brilliant- the retro vibe is YUM & of course I adore that bright green.... Must put this one on the list!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww.... that throwback photo is so sweet! And how cute is your fun layout! I love how you've incorporated the geometric shapes on your layout - so creative and super fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your layout , loving the green and the tree is really cool. A beautiful , happy photo to scrap. The photo of your two girls is adorable and I think the photo and the sweet chalk message they wrote needs to be put on a layout :) Have a wonderful weekend Sharon
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful scrapbook page Sharon! I love your unique touches! The stitched trees are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, it would make my heart melt too! I LOVE your layout - the colors, the imagery and the photos are just perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable layout! I just love it! That little tree is adorable as is the yellow frame/label shape. Wonderful! I hope you have a great week.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a gorgeous layout Sharon, I am still on the road and won't be able to take part, hopefully I still have time and energy when I get home.

    Sending love from Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey dear Sharon I am happy to be visite your blog that a long time ago I go check your blog but first the is design, love this joyful layout love the frame en al thing around beautiful layout
    Having a wonderful day hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sharon, This is a lovely layout! Especially like how you made the tree with triangles! May have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!