Sunday, May 1, 2016

I have a dream!

Good Morning everyone and welcome to Sunday!  It seems like life is so busy right now - I barely get a chance to do the things I need to do let alone get a chance to scrap!

Today I would like to share my latest layout made for the Challenge YOUrself and Scrap It with a Song collaboration for the month of May!

Challenge YOUrself has a beautiful mood board:


And Scrap It With a Song has 2 wonderful songs to pick from this month:

May ROCK Song: 

May POP Song:


Here is my take:


I picked "Best Day of my Life" because I wanted to scrap about my dreams and my journey in photography!!!  And the song is such a happy and joyful one - I cannot listen to it without smiling.  (I am so lucky that I had  the opportunity to go to a 2 day crop with my dear friend Lisa!)

Here are some different views and a close up:




I hope you get a chance to check out the latest collaboration with Challenge YOUrself and Scrap it With a Song!

I would like to link up my page to Art Journal Journey's monthly challenge.  This month's theme is about a journey and my page is all about my dreams and journey in photography!  Thank you, Art Journal Journey for having such inspirational challenges each month!


And I would like to end my blog post today with a recent photo of my beautiful daughter, Katie:



Time flies by ever so fast and before you know it, your oldest child is all grown up.  I wish nothing but happiness and blessings for her in life!!

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog today.  Hugs and happy Sunday!


21 comments:

  1. Color and music and your beautiful daughter --- absolutely a delightful post! Have a blessed and bountiful day, Sharon! (Is there any other kind?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO and beautiful Katie - all the best for her and her studies! Have a great May, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Sharon. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comments. Thank you, too, for follwing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sharon! I hope things are going well for you over there!!! I just love your layout, I love the soft blue back ground and the cute embellies too.. and lovely photo of Katie, they do grow up so fast and before our eyes they turn into wonderful adults!! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun scrap page. Accomplishing dreams is always a great journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for linking your lovely LO to Art Journal Journey, nice to see you there again. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from AJJ.
    Your LO is really wonderful and what an exciting time for your family.
    All the best to your lovely daughter.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page, love the bright blue background. Thanks for playing with us at SIWAS !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Sharon! Love the colors and the outlining around the page. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It With A Song.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a wonderful layout about your dreams and the bright blue Background Shows: the sky is the Limit...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful journey page and a super photograph of your daughter

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Sharon!! I love that song and your layout is fun and AWESOME! Happy Mother's Day, hope it was a nice day for you. We had a quiet day here, girls had to work, so just Sam was here, we played soccer and cards.
    Lovely picture of Katie, they do grow up so fast. It's exciting to see this adult journey start for them but still miss the little days too.
    Take care and have a good week.
    hugs and love
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that blue background and the way you incorporate many little interesting pieces to make a harmonious lovely whole work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This layout is fabulous Sharon, lots of interest and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous and fresh layout Sharon! Just beautiful! ;-)
    Beautiful photo of Katie too! Time is definitely flying and the days do pass in flashes....I really need to get stuck into some creating...its a soul requirement! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that song, and I love how you interpreted it as a scrapbook page. Have a great weekend, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful layout, great song, and beautiful Katie!!!
    Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  18. stunning project! Ilove it! thanks for playing with siwas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a colorfull and nice LO! Thank you for playing with us at SIWAS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh ....wow this is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!