Tuesday, March 28, 2023

A Wonderful Expression of the Universe . . . for ArtStacks and Art Journal Journey Monthly!

Hi everyone!  ArtStacks has exciting news this month!

They recently released 2 new Artist Series packs!!   They are thrilled to announce that their new Artist Series artist is Tamara Laporte!  "Tamara is known on Instagram as #willowing and her incredible art is an inspiration to us all."

Here are Tam 's new Artist Series packs:

Fabulous Faces:            


Artsy Animals:            

 
To kick things off,  ArtStacks is featuring 12 DAYS OF #WILLOWING INSPIRATION on Facebook and Instagram! They are sharing inspirational art from their Design Team using Tamara Laporte's new release papers for 12 days!

Today is Day 9, and my turn to share an art journal spread I created using Tam's Fabulous Faces pack:  



I made my pages featuring Tam's woman with red hair from the Fabulous Faces pack. The quote, the flowers, the butterfly and the flourishes are also from this same pack. I absolutely LOVED creating this page using ArtStacks' pack with Tam's images. And the background paper is from 49 and Market's Sherbet Foundations collection.

To learn more about Tam's packs (and all of the available packs), please head over to ArtStack's shop.  And while you are there, you can check out their blog to see what the talented design team members are creating. 


I am also linking my spread to the March Art Journal Journey Monthly challenge: 

This month is hosted by Valerie of Bastelmania!  Her theme is ANYTHING GOES!  She says . . . This is a good time to journal your heart out, play around, try things you haven't done beforehand, experiment with different mediums etc.

Thanks so much, Valerie and Art Journal Journey for your wonderful inspiration.  I am having so much fun this month!  YAY!

And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy crafting . . .

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful journal page with the woman. I especially like the background and the sentence that goes with it.
    Have a happy week, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page Sharon. The fabulous lady looks like she is ready to kick some ***. And your page has some really great details. I'm glad you are joining us again at AJJ for Valerie's challenge. I hope you're having a wonderful week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all the faces Tam shared, I think I like that one the best. I love the circular background behind her head and the swipes of color. This is a wonderful entry and absolutely perfect for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey, Sharon. I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful page Sharon!
    Happy weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!