Sunday, August 7, 2022

Live Life in Technicolor!

Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing a mixed media art journal page that I made for ArtStacks . . .


I made this page using Lisa Oxley's Artist Series stacks:  her Bright and Bold and Floral Fetish stacks from ArtStacks.  I LOVE working with Lisa's stacks!



Here is  my completed page:

 

For all of the details about how I made my project, please head over to the Artstacks blog!

 

I am also linking my project to Art Journal Journey, Monthly.

 

August's theme is When We Were Young and is hosted by the talented Chris from Pearshapedcrafting.  What reminds me of my childhood more than coloring, drawing and painting with bright, bold colors?  I always loved art, especially in grade school because I could do what I wanted without worrying about making "mistakes!"  This page definitely made me reflect on all of those art projects I made when I was a kid!!

Thank you, Chris and AJJ for having this wonderful challenge!

And thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Have a wonderful August. HUGS! 

6 comments:

  1. You are so right about coloring and drawing and loving it all as a child. I wonder where those little voices that hold us back come from as we get older? They are pretty tough on ourselves at times, aren't they? I am loving these bright beautiful colors of your page Sharon. And those figures are great too. Thanks for sharing with us at Chris' challenge. I hope all is well. Have a great weekend too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fabulous page! I love how you put everything together, the vibrant colours and images look amazing 😊. Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these vibrant colours - very tempting papers! If I wasn't reading I was colouring or drawing when I was younger, although in my teens I used to cycle for miles too. I love how you put this page together Sharon and I also love how your memories of your art classes inspired you to make this page for my AJJ theme, Thank you, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright and bold page. What a breath of fresh air it was to turn to it. Gorgeous bright colours makes one feel alive and I just love the figures you have included.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!