Monday, August 1, 2022

The Best Adventure Brings You Home . . for More Than Words!

 Hi everyone! It's August 1st and time for a new challenge . . .

The August Main Challenge at More Than Words opened today:

More Than Words is a monthly art journal challenge site that contains a word inspiration and a creative challenge.

Here is August's Main Challenge:


The word inspiration for August is ADVENTURE and the creative challenge is MAP

Here is my finished art journal spread:

My family has always enjoyed traveling! What it has taught me over the years is that the best ADVENTURE brings you home. Because after-all, there's really no place like home! When making this art journal spread, I used a subtle vintage MAP of my home town as part of the background.

Here is a different view of my project:

I hope that you get a chance to check out the Main Challenge at More Than Words his month. 

Thank YOU for stopping by my blog today.  Have a great August! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your spread Sharon. Your homes are very cute and that banner across one side makes it feel like a party. And I wish hearts came out of my chimney. Happy August. I hope you have a wonderful month. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of using a map of your hometown as the background! This is such a charming spread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truer words were never found. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!