Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Hello . . . my Friends . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

 Hi everyone!  It's the 7th of September (can you believe it??) and time for a new reveal at Challenge YOUrself:

This month's theme  is a wonderful one - it's all about friends:

Here is my take:


When thinking about what photo to use for my layout, I couldn't help but remember my friends from our Chinese travel group.  We traveled to China in 2004 and adopted our daughters (18 years ago!) and we have since become lifelong friends!  I used a photo of all of us together at a gathering in 2019:

 

Here are some different views:



 

I used papers from PinkFresh Studio and a stencil that I purchased from Willowing Arts (Tamara Laporte) a few years ago.  I added stamping from a Stampin Up set, too!  

I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month.  I had fun using washi tape and I don't normally use it, so it got me out of my comfort zone, too.

 

 

And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  Hugs!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love it, particularly the dangly hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is just beautiful. I love the photo and the sentiment. Simply the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely! What a special photo for a very special time.. love the patterned paper strips!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!