Friday, August 27, 2021

Don't Forget to Play . . . for ArtStacks!

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a mixed media scrapbook page that I made for ArtStacks!


 

I used their amazing Artist Series Lorraine Haight Moraine Backstackthe Doors and Windows Corestack; and their Inspirational Words  and Words of Wisdom ministacks to make the following page:

 The artist series is so versatile - I used the tissue papers, parchement paper and cardstock to make my border, raindrops, grass, and clouds! 
 
I loved working with these stacks to create a mixed media scrapbook page for Katie!  Here is the photo that I chose to scrap:

 As you can see, I fussy cut the photo of Katie and it came out beautifully!!!!

Here are 2 close ups:


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you get a chance to make a project using the amazing ArtStacks products! I know you will LOVE using them as much as I do.  Head on over to their website for more design team inspiration!!!

 

3 comments:

  1. I love this scrapbook page so much! The design is perfect, and the photo is wonderful. Thank-you for continuing your blog. I enjoy it more than I can say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this has a delightful feel to it.. such a fun photo and it works so well fussy cut out! Love the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!