Thursday, April 1, 2021

Enjoy Every Moment . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone! I am so excited to welcome April and warmer weather.  I can finally feel Spring in the air, which makes me very happy.  

And with a new month, comes a new scrapbook challenge. Today I am sharing my latest layout that I made it for the April challenge at Scrap the Boys:

Here is the challenge board for this month at Scrap the Boys:

 

It's a monochromatic challenge. Pretty cool mood board, right?

And here is my take:

I have been very nostalgic lately and have been using vintage photos from my mom's photo albums.  This one is of my dad taken on the boardwalk in Atlantic City in 1959!!  I used old Blue Fern Studios paper, chipboard and ephemera from my stash.  Thought they were perfect for this monochromatic challenge.

 Here are some closeups:


I hope you get a chance to participate in our challenge this month.  I had so much fun and I know you will, too.

Happy April!  I appreciate all of you so much. Hugs!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy April! This looks fantastic!! I love the colors and the chipboard pieces look great too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! The colors are awesome for your monochromatic challenge, and the "enjoy every moment" theme is spectacular. But I especially love the vintage photo from Atlantic City. So cool! I can't wait to see what is next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, that's cool! Glad your parents had the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!