Friday, January 3, 2020

Winter Wonderland . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone!  I cannot believe that 2020 is upon us already.  Where does the time go?  As I get older, it seems to fly by even more quickly than ever.

Today I am sharing my latest layout that I made for the current Scrap the Boys design team.

This month's theme is a color challenge.  Here is the mood board:
I used a photo of my nephew Michael, niece Sarah, and daughter Anne sledding back in the winter of 2013, taken by my sister-in-law, Janice. (Michael and Sarah's mom!!!)

And here is my completed page:

And some close-ups:


I hope you get a chance to check out the fun challenge at Scrap the Boys this month!

Thank you so very  much for stopping by my blog today.  

My wish for all of you is to have a blessed, happy, and healthy new year!  Hugs!!!


6 comments:

  1. So GORGEOUS! Loving the blue and the snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I got wrapped up in the tranquility of the colors of this layout, but then you brought my focus right into the photo. That's a talent I need to cultivate in my layouts - well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the way the blue frames the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect choice of papers - I love that pop of red in the centre of the photo echoed by the pair of red mittens in the middle of the line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the back ground color is perfect and love the photo.. fabulous snowflake and love the cute mittens too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very exceptional! I love the photo. It is so beautiful with the sledding tracks and the snow covered trees and mountains in the background. The embellishments and use of blue combines to make a magnificent layout. Very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!