Thursday, December 26, 2019

Two New Christmas-themed Scrapbook Pages made for Scrap FX!

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing two new Christmas scrapbook pages that I made for Scrap FX!

I found some wonderful black and white photos taken back in 1960 on Christmas day in my mom's photo album. I new I wanted to scrap these treasured photos using Scrap FX's wonderful products!!!

Here is the first photo that I found:
It's an adorable one of my twin sister, Karen, and me!  When I look back at these photos, I cannot believe that my mom was able to tell us apart, but she had all of the photos (including this one) labeled with Karen on the left and me on the right!

Here is my completed page:

For my page, I used Scrap FX chipboard pieces including the "Make Believe" wordlet, transparencies, stencils, and a stamp.  

Here are some close ups:


For my second page, I used the following photos taken on the same Christmas day back in 1960:

This one features my mom, older sister, Cathy, my twin sister, Karen, and me!


And this one is of my grandparents.  WOW!  They were so young and attractive!!!

Here's my completed page:

Again, I used Scrap FX chipboard wordlet, various pieces, 2 transparencies, a stencil for my background, and a stamp.  

Here are some close-ups:


I also want to mention that I used Blue Fern Studios "Vintage Christmas" paper that I have been hoarding in my stash!  

For more details about the products that I used, I would love it if you checked out my blog post at the Scrap FX blog here!

I want to thank you ever so much for stopping by my blog today.  Here's wishing you and yours a very Happy and Blessed New Year!

Hugs to one and all!



4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a lovely Christmas with your loved ones.. These two layouts are wonderful, great memories and photos and I love the brick work and the corner clusters.. and if I dont get back again.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just GORGEOUS! Loving those precious photos and love love love the colors and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts! I love all the detail. There's so many beautiful things to see, but my eye still lands on the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for your Christmas and New Years wishes. I can't believe how the season has flown by. These 2 layouts are wonderful treasures of memories. I love the vintage look to both of them, and the quotes that reflect strong family ties. Absolutely wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!