Wednesday, December 11, 2019

We Belong Together . . . for Scrap FX!

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a layout that I made for the Scrap FX design team.  This month, I am featuring layouts about snow and/or the holiday season!

I recently found 2 photos - one of my mom and one of my uncle, her brother - skiing!  I knew I had to scrap both of these treasures!!!  I actually scrapped the original photos because I loved them so much.

I decided to use a Page Maps sketch, the same one I used for the challenge YOUrself December theme.


Here is my completed page:


And here are some close-ups:



I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!  If you have a moment, I would love it if you checked out my blog post at Scrap FX.  You can see my step-by step tutorial and all of the wonderful Scrap FX products that I used!!  To find out more about Scrap FX products, please check out their store!

Thanks so much for your visit to my blog.  HUGS to one and all.  Happy Holidays!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely layout, those trees look like they are full of snow and what precious photos too.. love your take on the sketch as well.. I hope your holiday season is going well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! Loving the photos and the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is beautiful. What a treasure to have those photos. You scrapped them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic LO Sharon, great design and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a wonderful layout, very nostalgic. I love the "old" look to it, and the family quote. But the 2 photos are the best ever. Your layouts keep getting better and better. Thank-you for sharing this excellent link to the past.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!