Friday, November 1, 2019

Remember This . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone!  TGIF! Can you believe it's November 1st already?

Today I am sharing a layout that I made for the new November challenge at Scrap the Boys:

This month's theme is a very creative one as follows:

I chose to scrap a photo of my nephew Owen, who was in a local production of Lion King Jr.  The play was performed at Civic Theatre of Allentown:

And here is my take:

OK, Owen played Scar, who definitely was not the hero of the story!  But I thought that Owen was a true super hero by the way he played the villain of this play!  In my humble, and somewhat biased, opinion, his performance was brilliant!!!  And everyone I talked to that saw the play said so!  

I also used all the colors and some of the graphics from the inspiration photo in my layout.

I hope you get a chance to play along with the November challenge at Scrap the Boys.  I had so much fun making it, and as you can see, you can interpret the theme in many ways.  I know you will, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  HUGS and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Even though your Nephew was not the Hero he looks fabulous Sharon.. What a great page to celebrate his part. Thank you for sharing & Happy November Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this is fabulous! LOVING that photo and the Disney theme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Sharon,so bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is wonderful! I love the photo, and how you incorporated it and the theme and colors into your layout. I simply can't to see what is next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - really cool page. Love that the background is so bold, but doesn't compete with the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!