Saturday, October 26, 2019

Two New Mixed Media Scrapbook Pages . . . for Scrap FX!

Hi everyone.  I'd like to share 2 new layouts that I made for the Scrap FX design team, today.

This month's theme theme is "Flowers," so for these mixed media pages, I used lots of beautiful Scrap FX chipboard pieces, stencils, transparencies, and stamps, and photos of my mom and dad!

My first page, I picked a photo of my mom taken at the Lehigh Parkway in Allentown, PA:

Wasn't she beautiful?  I love her stylish suit and shoes, too!

Here is my completed page:

And some close-ups:



For my second page, I used a photo of my dad holding my sister, Patty!  I love this adorable photo of the two of them taken at a family picnic:

Here is my completed page:

With some close ups:





For more details, please check out my blog post at the Scrap FX blog here.  Also, you can to to the Scrap FX store for information about how to purchase their beautiful products.  And please take a peak at the Scrap FX Creative Space page on Facebook, too.  And we'd love to see your projects there!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  HUGS!

6 comments:

  1. These are STUNNING!!! LOVING the photos, the colors and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are two really beautiful layouts.. I love the pop of the red in the first one, and the chipboard looks fabulous.. and love the woodgrain back ground on the second one.. and also the chipboard on this one looks marvelous too.. and how very special are those photos too.. Your mum looks so elegant..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these 2 layouts! The first one is very cool, vintage photo and layout. The 2nd is wonderful. I love the autumn look to it, and the "remember to celebrate family" quote. Very good sentiment!!! Keep posting, I can't wait to see what is next...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Sharon these 2 L/O's are incredible! Your mom looks truly 'classy'! in her outfit. Loving the deep color and all the textures you've incorporated. Beautiful!
    The photo of your dad and sister is amazing! Of course you wanted to 'scrap' with it! So lovely~ Great ppr choice and wonderful bold embellishing! love your work~ Hugs, karen o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!