Thursday, November 7, 2019

Trick or Treat . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

Hi everyone!

Today is the first day of the November challenge at Challenge YOUrself!
It's a month's challenge blog that encourages you to make pages with photos with YOU in the frame!

This month's theme is all about friends!

I just attended a Halloween party given by a dear friend who adopted her daughter around the same time John and I adopted ours.  We have become life long friends with the parents of our adopted children!  Here is the photo that was taken of all of the moms:


And here is my completed page:

And some close-ups:



This month's random winner's prize is a fabulous 12 x 12 Echo Park scrapbooking kit:


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you get a chance to participate in our friendship challenge this month!  Hugs!!



4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that photo and all the pumpkins!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout, Halloween is my favorite! I love all of the pumpkins and esp the photo of you gals. You all look great. Wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool page - the trim is so much fun and I love that bat paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout!! Love the special photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!