Monday, October 7, 2019

Wonderful . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

Hi everyone!

Challenge YOUrself has a new challenge for October:

This month is a sketch challenge! It's a Page Maps sketch:

And please include at least one photo with YOU in the frame!

I used 3 photos that were taken at this year's Corn Roast - it's John's family's yearly get-together!



Here is my completed page.  I followed the sketch very closely this time:


Here is a close up:

And a different view:

I hope you get a chance to check out this month's theme at Challenge YOUrself!  I know you will enjoy getting out from behind the camera!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

HUGS!



4 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING those photos and the colors!! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love all the splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great sketch and your layout is lovely.. special memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, and such wonderful photos. What a wonderful way to remember that special day. Can't wait for your next post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!