Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Epic & Awesome . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone!

It's October 1st (when did that happen???) and time for a new Scrap the Boys challenge:

This month is a sketch challenge, which I always enjoy doing!

Here is their sketch:
I chose to scrap these 3 photos taken at West Point back in the fall of 2009:



As you can see, the "boys" in the photos were the West Point Cadets and my nephew, Michael!

Here is my completed page:

With some close=ups:


I hope you get a chance to join us at Scrap the Boys this month!

Have a wonderful day.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  HUGS!


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow thats a fabulous take on the sketch, love the colors and love the lightning bolts and stars, what great embellishments for a boys page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! LOVING the colors and the way you framed the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The lightning bolts are such a fun embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an awesome layout! I love the colors, the stars, x's and arrow, but esp the wonderful photos. My how the kids have grown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!