Friday, October 11, 2019

Rose Garden! For Scrap FX!

Hi everyone.  Today I am sharing a very special layout that I made for the Scrap FX design team!

This month's theme theme is "Flowers" therefore I decided to use a photo that I found in my mom's photo album - one of my twin sister and me when we were 4 years old.  It was taken by my dad  at the Rose Garden in Allentown PA:

Here is my completed page:

And some close-ups:


To find out more about the beautiful Scrap FX chipboard pieces, stamps, and new 3D transparency, please check out my blog post at the Scrap FX blog here!  Also, you can check out the Scrap FX store for information about how to purchase these products.  You can also take a look at the Scrap FX Creative Space page on Facebook for even more inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  HUGS!

5 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that cute photo and love love love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! One twin is noticeably taller. You two have always looked so similar to me in past photos. Were you often different heights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that precious photo and I love the floral embellishments on your page.. pretty colors too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said in your last post that I could not wait to see what is next. Now I know why...This is fabulous!!! I love the chipboard pieces, the flowers, the background, the story behind the layout, and the photo. Simply spectacular!!! (I love the twin outfits, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe Sharon-the photo is priceless and the page too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!