Friday, May 10, 2019

Never Stop Dreaming . . .

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a layout that I made using the newest and very "dreamy" Scrap FX products!

Since Mother's Day is right around the corner, I decided to scrap a beautiful photo that I have of Katie when she was 6 years old.  She just turned 25 this past April . . . where has the time gone?!

Here is my completed page:

I used the following chipboard pieces that I heat embossed with white and turquoise embossing powder:

Graphic Arrow:

Moon Dreamcatcher, large:

Never Stop Dreaming Wordlet:

Dreamcatcher Dangles, Feathers:

And I used this stencil with Ranger texture paste for my background:

At Deco Stencil:

I added a phrase from this transparency:

Art Words Transparency:

And incorporated the brand new, and beautiful Index Tabs by using my heart punches:

Index Tab Life Kit:


Here are some close-ups:


And different views:


For more details and a step by step tutorial, please visit my blog post at the Scrap FX blog.

If you'd like to find out how to purchase these amazing products, please check out the Scrap FX store!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog today!  I can't tell you how much I appreciate your visits!

Have a happy Mother's Day weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I love the photo of Katie that you have used here, and the finished page with the beautiful embellishments is a joy to see. Time flies by indeed, my 'baby' turned 53 this year which makes me feel antique! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! LOVE that photo and the dream catcher!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning layout! This is terrific dear Sharon!
    Big hugs and happy Mother's Day for you!

    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this layout looks amazing, love the placement of the chippie pieces.. and sweet photo.. and yes where does time go.. the kids grow up so fast... and thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments.. I do appreciate them. and Have a wonderful Mothers Day and enjoy and cherish the moments that you share with those you love,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe ! God love her! Love the portrait, memory and page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! Happy Mother's Day! How is your mom doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! She seems to be doing OK right now - she's settled in and found a friend that she is with every time we visit her. Mother's Day was nice, too. Thank you for your inquiry!!! HUGS!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful layout, photo and sentiment! Simply wonderful!!! You just keep getting better and better with time and experience. Hope you had a great Mother's Day! Can't wait for the next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon,
    Somehow I missed this gorgeous L/O!! Your work is so unique and creative (I think I say that every time : ) but it is true. Love the vibe and the great neutrals and light feel. The layers are lmost earthy and organic~ and cool! Those chippies are amazing! You put it all together so beautifully friend~ Hugs to you, karen o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!