Tuesday, May 28, 2019

2 New Scrap FX Scrapbook Pages


Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing 2 new layouts that I made using Scrap FX products that are new and amazing!

I know you all are aware that I love photography.  I still have a lot to learn, but it's one of my favorite hobbies, second only to scrapbooking! 

That being said, I would like to share my first layout that I made using a cell phone photo that I took on the Atlantic City boardwalk 2 years ago:

Here's my first page entitled "Forever in my Heart" because the beach will always be in my heart!!

I used the following chipboard pieces that I heat embossed in white and turquoise:
Art Nouveau Arc


Shell Dangles:

The cloud from Arrow Corner

Fun Park

Forever in my Heart Wordlet:

I incorporated the Art Deco Stencil with texture paste to create my background:

And I painted the Rose Garden Silhouette white and added it to my page:

I cut out some words from the Art Words transparency:


Here are some close-ups:


And a different view:




My second layout is entitled "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes."  

I was inspired by this photo that I took of Anne a few years ago who looks like she is dreaming about her future:

Here is my page:


The dreamatcher chipboard pieces are some of my most favorite Scrap FX pieces of all time!  

Here is the one that I used on my page:
Dreamcatcher
I heat embossed it in white, then backed it with cheesecloth.  

I also used the following chipboard pieces, heat embossed in white:

Carriage

Flourish 08

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes wordlet

I used a "Create" index tab:
And used the Flower Bud stencil to add interest to my background:

I cut out some words from the Art Words transparency:

Here are some close-ups:


And a different view:


I hope you enjoyed seeing my latest pages!  Most importantly, I hope that you were inspired to make some scrapbook pages yourself!  You can check out the Scrap FX Store to find out more abut the products I used here, and you can even ask your local stores to order these products, too!

Also, don't forget to share your creations on the Scrap FX facebook page!  We would love to see them.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  Hugs to all of you!

6 comments:

  1. Both pieces are really beautiful. Love the beach photo you used, and your Anne looks so dreamily happy here, just wonderful. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are BOTH STUNNING!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo of Anne and LOVE LOVE LOVE that dream-catcher!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon your L/O's are phenomenal! Your boardwalk photo -and- the one of Anne are so pretty~ Such great textures and use of the cool chippies. Your paper layers! (get outta town!) soo cool. Love your work so very much! It is a joy to visit~ Loving hugs to you friend. karen o Hope things are going well. I saw your reply note about your mom; glad she is settled : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I really love these, your style is amazing, these layouts are outstanding.. love the colors and great use of the products and love the photos too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages and love all the chippies you used! Fabulous photo's...you really do take such awesome photo's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Striking layouts! I love them both. The AC one has a dreamlike quality, and the dream catcher page is a vision of hope. Thank-you for sharing your wonderful works, they are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!