Monday, September 9, 2024

Live Life in Colour for ArtStacks and Art Journal Journey Monthly

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing a project that I made for the ArtStacks Artist Team.  

 

Here is my 12x12 mixed media art journal/scrapbook page using ArtStacks' new release packs, Claire Stead's Artist Series Colourful World and Colourful Zine Kit packs.


I absolutely love this photo of my daughter, Anne that I took back in 2014. (I have scrapped it before, but I just had to scrap it again!)  Next, I picked paper with a pre-printed watercolored background from the 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Sunburst Collection. I added tissue paper script from the Colourful Zine Kit pack and tissue butterflies from ArtStacks' Tissue Backgrounds pack.  I also added images and words from the Colourful World pack.  I can honestly say that my page was very fun and easy to make using ArtStacks supplies!  You can see all of the packs in detail at www.artstacks.com.au/shop and you can read more about how I made my project at www.artstacks.com.au/blog.



And once again, I am to linking my page to Art Journal Journey Monthly's theme for September:


This month is hosted by Aimeslee from Paper Paisleys Art Adventure. Her theme for September is “Anything Goes!” She says:  "This is my favorite theme of all times because it probably speaks to the eclectic, nonconformist in me!"

YES! It's so much fun!

I hope you get a chance to check out the all of the Anything Goes entries this month!  All of the artists that take part in this challenge every month are so talented and friendly.  

And I would like to thank Aimeslee and Art Journal Journey, too!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.   Enjoy the rest of September! 

5 comments:

  1. I love that Anything Goes theme also because there are no rules. Except what we want. And I love the rules you picked for this page Sharon. Color. My weakness. I love your rainbow colors with the black and white stripes too. Thanks for joining Aimeslee's challenge with this beautiful piece, and Happy new week Sharon. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you chose 'Colour' to go with for this piece. I can fully understand you using this photo of your daughter more than once if it is a favourite of yours, it certainly is a lovely picture which tones in with the colours underneath.
    Love it!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This truly IS colorful. Your choice of papers was perfect. They go very well with Aimeslee's theme at AJJ. Thanks for sharing this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty page! The photo is beautiful and very reflective, and your rainbow background is fabulous, loving the simple technique you used to create it too, I must try that 😊. Wishing you a very Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I had commented, but just in case I didn't, this is definitely a keeper photo of your sweet daughter and I love your layout. Thanks so much for adding it at AJJ, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!