Monday, June 10, 2024

WOW! For ArtStacks and Art Journal Journey Monthly

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing a project that I made for the ArtStacks Artist Team.  I am up on their blog today!

 

I created a mixed media scrapbook page using their newest releases:
The Doors & Windows 2 pack:

and Weathered Walls pack:


Head over to www.artstacks.com/au/shop to see these beautiful packs in detail!

Here is my page using the ArtStacks new releases:


And here is a close-up view with the door closed:


I made this 8 1/2 X 11 inch mixed media scrapbook page using a photo that I took during a morning walk - it's of the shadow of me and my dog, Abbey!  Head over to the Artstacks blog at www.artstacks.com.au/blog to see my step by step tutorial!  I always enjoy making projects using Artstacks' packs and hope that I have inspired you to create one!


I am also linking my page to Art Journal Journey Monthly's theme for June:



This month is hosted by Matilde at 100% Handmade/Craftowanie. Her theme for June is What Makes You Happy?  
Madilde says "Please show us everything that makes you happy.  I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas for this theme.  I hope you will enjoy it and join is this month."

I made a project about walking with my dog, Abbey every morning.  This routine of ours makes me happier than ever!

I hope you get a chance to check out the all entries made by the talented artists that take part in AJJ Monthly.  And I want to thank Matailde for hosting this fun challenge. 

And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.   Hope the rest of your June is a great!  

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page and I love the way the door opens then the scene looks way into the distance - fabulous! Take care. Hugs. xxx💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool how the door opens and closes. And that's a cool shadow photo. I love taking my dogs for walks too. So do they-grin. This is a cool page with some great items. I always love your layering. You're so good at it Sharon. Have a super day, and thanks for joining Matilde's challenge at AJJ too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the elements in this piece, especially the amazing doors that open on you and your dog. This is a super entry and ideal for Matilde's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful page, Sharon! I love the composition and all the embelishments 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever way of showcasing your photo! Great project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!