Monday, March 11, 2024

Friends . . . for ArtStacks!

Hi everyone! I am up on the  ArtStacksblog today!

 

I created a mixed media canvas using Shana Bebeklis’ Full Deck pack: 

their Wings and Things pack:

and their Tissue Backgrounds pack:


I decided to make a canvas this month, because I want something to display on a wall in my craft room:

I started by watercoloring and stamping my canvas.  I used the tic-tac-toe background from the TISSUE BACKGROUNDS pack for part of the background. Next, I adhered the gorgeous flower image from Shana Bebelkis’  FULL DECK pack. I framed this stunning image with a wooden frame (that I embossed in white) from my stash.  If you look closely, you can see that I popped some of the flowers, too.  Next, I added a sentiment about friends (taken from the WINGS AND THINGS pack) to the bottom of the frame.  I continued to embellish my frame with leaves, hearts and a flower, all from the FULL DECK pack.  Please note, the leaves are hand-drawn images(by Shana) printed on mixed media paper that I colored myself using water-color markers.  Finally, I adhered  the hearts, mushrooms, a butterfly, and sentiments; all from the same FULL DECK pack, to complete my mixed media project.

You can head over to ArtStacks to see all of their beautiful papers in detail:  www.artstacks.com.au/shop

I enjoyed making this project using Artstacks products and hope that I inspired you to create one, too!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!