Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Keep Love in Your Heart . . . for ArtStacks!

Hi everyone!  It's my turn to share a project for the  ArtStacks Artist Team as I am up on their blog!

 

I created a mixed media, 12 x 12 scrapbook page using Shana Bebeklis’ “Happy Scraps” pack: 

 Here is my page:  


I started by using a 12 x 12 watercolor background from 49 and Market.  I added some texture using distress paste and a stencil that I had in my stash.  Next I added the hearts from the "Happy Scraps" pack and some thread to give it some interest.  And I added some black paint splats, too. Finally, I adhered my title: "Keep LOVE in your heart" to continue with my One Little Word (which is Love) theme for 2024.

I enjoyed making this project using Artstacks products and hope that I inspired you to create one, too!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! 

1 comment:

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!