Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Owl You Need Is Love . . . for ArtStacks!

Hi everyone!  It's my turn to share a project for the  ArtStacks Artist Team as I am up on their blog today!

 

I created a mixed media, 12 x 12 art journal page using 2 different Artist Series packs:
Shana Bebeklis’Happy Scraps” pack:

and Tamara Laporte’s “Artsy Animals” pack:

Here is my page:

I started by using a watercolor background from Vicki Boutin's Mixed Media Paper pad.  I added some texture using distress paste and a lace stencil that I had in my stash.  Next I added the owls from the "Artsy Animals" pack and the hearts and tissue paper scribbling from the "Happy Scraps" pack.  Finally, I added some paper flowers and my title:  "Owl You Need Is Love" in keeping with my One Little Word (which is Love) for 2024.

I enjoyed making this project using Artstacks products and hope that I inspired you to create one, too!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! 

3 comments:

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!