Friday, December 8, 2023

Alone We Can Do So Little . . . for ArtStacks!

 Hi everyone!  It's my turn to share a project that I made for ArtStacks:

 

I am up on ArtStacks' blog today!  I created a mixed media,  Scrapbook page using one of ArtStacks' Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts packs.  

I was drawn to the art of Laurel Malenke: 


This page is included in ArtStacks "Art and Life" pack:


I absolutely loved working with Laurel's art and couldn't wait to create this page . . .


Seeing her art brought to mind this quote by Helen Keller, which is one of my favorites!

You can see more of Laurel Malenke's art here:  Instagram    Etsy

I enjoyed making this project and hope that I inspired you to create one using the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts packs, too.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog!  I really appreciate all of YOU! Have a wonderful holiday season!! 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! It's simple at first, but the more I look, the more I see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page! Loving all the fun together images and the colours are so cheery too 😊. Wishing you peace, joy and happiness this Christmas time ❤️. Merry Christmas! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by to wish you a very Happy New Year! All the best for 2024, may it be full of peace, good health and happiness ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!