Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Always Try . . . for More Than Words!

Hi everyone! It's November1st  and time for a new challenge . . .

November's Main Challenge at More Than Words opened today:

In case you don't already know, More Than Words is a monthly art journal challenge site that contains a word inspiration and a creative challenge.

Here is November's Main Challenge:


The word inspiration for this month is FACE and the creative challenge is MONOPRINTING

Here is my finished art journal page:


 

To make my page, I used my gel printing plate and a stencil to add the green MONOPRINTING to the patterned paper. The funky bird FACE and my title are from Deb Weiers' newest releases from ArtStacks!

The image of the bird from one of the ArtStacks new releases from Deb Weiers!  It's from her "Wonky Critters" pack and I couldn't wait to start creating with her Artist Series packs as soon as I received them!

I hope that you get a chance to check out the Main Challenge at More Than Words his month, as well as the new releases at ArtStacks! 

Thank YOU for stopping by my blog today.  Have an awesome November! 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I didn't know Deb had wonky critters in addition to faces - so cool! Not only do I like seeing your artwork, but it introduces me to others' work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo this looks fantastic! love the critter! but how are we in November already???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon, looooong time, so hope you are well and the family too! :-)
    Super little art journal page...Love the sentiment and the gorgeous birdie...too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!