Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Delightly Difficult . . . for ArtStacks!

Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing a mixed media art journal project that I made for ArtStacks . . .


 

I made this mixed media art journal spread using four different CoreStacks  –  I love how all of these stacks go together so well!  I got the idea for my project after I was going through my Stacks and saw how funny the Lorraine Haight Moraine Corestack "Altered Ancestors" images and quotes are!  I knew I wanted to make a 2 page spread using one of the figures and quote.

And the exciting part is that the Lorraine Haight Moraine packs have been newly revamped to have a lighter and brighter look!

Here is  my completed spread:


 

With some different views:


 

For all of the details about how I made my project, please head over to the Artstacks blog. I have a step by step tutorial there!!
Thank YOU for stopping by my blog today.  Have a wonderful April and Spring. HUGS! 

2 comments:

  1. This is so creative and very cool! I hope you continue your blog, I look forward to all of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite images from the group and you made it look fab on your pages - impressively done, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!