Friday, May 7, 2021

Good Times . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

Hi everyone!  It's the 7th of May and time for a new reveal at Challenge YOUrself:

This month's theme is "Put Your Best Face Forward!" 

This month CY would like you to "put your best face forward!" You can interpret the theme in many ways, for example, you can create a layout with a photo of you wearing a quarantine mask, showing off your mask fashion collection, show us your best side, show us what you like most about YOU, etc.

Here is my take:  


 I used a photo that was taken April 17 of this year at the Phillies' baseball stadium.  We were able to go with my sister and brother-in-law because they were celebrating their 28th anniversary!  Not only was it amazing to actually go see a baseball game in person again, but it was so much fun celebrating their anniversary, too.  Karen took this photo of me when were were shopping in the Phillies' store.  I love the Phillie Phanatic!

Here are some different views:




 I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month!

 And thank you so very much for stopping by my blog today.  HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors to complement this awesome pic! Love all the pattern and texture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the colors really stand out on this layout, and great photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your bright and bold colours Sharon,a great page as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is wonderful. It is full of that good time feeling. The photo of you with the Phanatic is great. Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!