Saturday, May 1, 2021

Be Merry . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone - welcome May!  YAY!

Today I am sharing the latest layout that I made it for Scrap the Boys:


 May's Challenge is  . . . Winter is Coming!


Since the challenge is based in Australia, Winter will be coming for them soon, just like Summer will be here before you know it in the USA!

Here is my take on the Winter challenge:

I found this wonderful photo of my uncle taken in 1948 in one of my mom's photo albums.  He passed away a few years ago, making it all the more special.


Here are some different views of my page:


I used Pink Fresh Studio "Christmas Wishes" paper and embellishments that I had in my stash. I thought they were perfect for the challenge theme and this photo.

I hope you get a chance to check out Scrap the Boys this month!

And thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  Your visits are very much appreciated.  Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how fabulous is this?? I love all the wintery creatures and the photo is precious and perfect! Happy May!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so creative and totally unique! I absolutely love the way you've created this winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this layout very much! Very nice composition

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this winter theme layout. The animals are fantastic, are the houses, trees, and log cabin. The photo is priceless, what a wonderful way to preserve such a great memory!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!