Wednesday, July 1, 2020

On Beach Time . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone!

It's July 1st and time for the newest Scrap the Boys challenge reveal!

As I mentioned before, I am so happy to be a part of this design team for another 6 months!!!  The women are all very talented and most importantly, so NICE to work with:  

This month is all about a pink.  I know, it is a boy challenge blog, but Rachel loves to mix things up!!!  Here is the beautiful "Tickled Pink" mood board:

And here is my take on the challenge:

I absolutely love this photo of my nephews Logan and Owen taken by my sister Patty back in 2008. I knew I had to use it for this challenge.  They look so adorable helping each other with the shovel at the beach: 

Here are some close-ups of my layout:



I hope you get a chance to check out Scrap the Boys this month!  I know you will love playing with the pink mood board as much as I did!

Hope all of you are staying healthy and happy as things begin to open up a bit throughout this pandemic.  What a year 2020 has been so far.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.

Hugs to you all!!!  

6 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors, the clouds, the 'scales'!!! Just FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - love this! It's so pretty. GREAT interpretation of the mood board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this beach themed layout. The colors and all of the beach items are perfect! The photo and words you chose are wonderful. Thank-you for another fantastic page. The memories are so good. What a great way to start July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute beach themed page design Sharon.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the sweet photo suits the layout so well.. love the softness of the colors, those clouds are adorable and love the sun too.... lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love the colour combo,great photo and design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!