Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Happy Together . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

Hi everyone!

It's the 7th of the month and time for the new reveal at Challenge YOUrself.

This month's theme is a sketch challenge using a Page Drafts sketch.  Here is a closer look at the sketch:
You can get more information about Page Drafts sketches, at the Nifty Pixel blog here!

I started with a photo that I absolutely love!  It is me with Katie and Anne and was taken on Mother's Day in 2017:

Here is my take on the sketch:

As you can see, I followed the sketch closely!  I started with the above photo, then chose to use my Echo Park Spring Market scrapbook kit that I had in my stash.  I thought it was perfect for the photo and sketch challenge.  To jazz up the background paper, I used a star template from my stash with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick ink.

Here are some close-ups:




I really enjoyed making my scrapbook page for Challenge YOUrself this month, and hope you get the chance to check it out, too!  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  HUGS!

9 comments:

  1. I think this layout is simply wonderful! I esp love the star background. I also love the boots, flowers, butterfly, jars, heart...and the photo is amazing. Thank-you for sharing. What a wonderful way to remember a very special Mother's Day. Can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that photo, the colors and the boots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and fresh LO👏👏👏👏
    Congrats , hugs from Chile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gorgeous layout and fun way to remember Mother's Day.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. You followed the sketch closely, but it looks COMPLETELY different! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy by name and by nature Sharon,such a fun LO,great colours and Photo,gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh such a special photo and I love the papers and cute embellishments you have used on your page.. beautiful inspiring layout for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorguss!! I was regretting that I had not cancelled my Echo Park subscription before getting the last couple of kits. But now you've made me glad I have this line on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout - I may have to try this one myself. The picture is so fun too! Everything just flows so well on this and there is so much to see. I totally love your scrapbook pages!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!