Friday, May 29, 2020

Mom: Then & Now . . . for Cherry Crafters!

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a layout made for Cherry Crafters.  It is a group on Facebook where fellow crafters can share their love of various crafts.  As you all know, mine is scrapbooking!


This month, Monique Fox is hosting a sketch challenge for A Cherry on Top in honor of Mother's Day.  She is their May guest designer!

Here are the rules for her challenge in her own words:
"I am the May Guest Designer for A Cherry on Top. My challenge this month is a sketch challenge. Here are the details:
1. Use this sketch as inspiration.
2. Post your layout on the FB group's main page or in the comment section to this post.
3. You must add #mothersdaysketchchallenge to your entry
4. The challenge runs from 5-10-2020 to 6-10-2020. You have 1 month to complete your entry.
5. 1 winner will receive a $5 gift certificate to ACOT and a surprise RAK from me. The RAK is for a USA winner only.
6. Use a picture or pictures of you and your kids or you and your mother. 
Don't forget to use the hashtag #motherdaysketchchallenge if you want to be considered for the challenge.
I look forward to seeing your lovely creations."

Here is the sketch:

And here is my take:

With a different view:

And some close ups:




I really enjoyed making this page and I think you will enjoy the challenge, too.  Check it out on Facebook!!!

Hope you all are well and safe.  Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today.  HUGS!

10 comments:

  1. Sharon this is the sweetest! First of all it is a beautiful tribute to your mother~ This L/O has such a bright and happy feel! The lovely embel's are beautifully placed and add great texture & color to this amazing page~ Love your work! Hugs, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors, the flowers, the grid design and those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...your layout is so beautiful, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a gorgeous Layout Sharon!! I love the colors, textures and that fabulous sketch, beautiful tribute to your mom! Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout Sharon.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely subject for a layout and great photos for your lovely springtime page.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so beautiful.. I love the green, so fresh.. and great take on the sketch and lovely photos and flower clusters.. just love all of this...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't tell you how much I love this layout. The colors and flowers are gorgeous. The photos are very nostalgic. The way you put them together with the home and lovely poem is beautiful. It is simply breathtaking. Thank-you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this LO,very pretty colours and photos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!