Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Two Family-themed Scrapbook Pages . . . for Scrap FX!

Hi everyone!  I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is 2 days away!!!  I look forward to it every year!  This year we are spending it at my sister, Karen's home.  I can't wait to get together with my family and eat delicious food at the same time!

Scrap FX is celebrating "Family" this month.  I have created two new mixed media pages using their awesome products with this theme in mind.  I would like to share them with you . . .

My first layout is entitled "Together We Make a Family."  I used this favorite photo of the 4 of us taken last December:


And here is  my completed page:

With some close-ups:




For my second page, I chose a photo of the 4 of us with our newly adopted 10 month old puppy, Abbey.  She's a Rottweiler/Coonhound mix and we rescued her from a local dog rescue agency.  She is absolutely the sweetest dog and we all have fallen in love with her!


Here is my completed page:

With some close=ups:




For more details about all of the chipboard pieces, transparency, stencil, and stamps that I used, please check out my blog post at Scrap FX!  

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  And for all of you who live in the USA, have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

HUGS to one and all!

6 comments:

  1. These are just STUNNING! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the chipboard pieces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages, as always! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! These two pages are beautiful.. the photos are central to your pages and I love the chippies and the way you have framed your precious photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these 2 beautiful layouts. The designs and embellishments are absolutely gorgeous. The photos and quotes are the best! A wonderful way to cherish your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work,your fur baby looks adorable ,my cat was a rescue buddy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!