Monday, November 11, 2019

Happy Memories . . .For Scrap FX!

Hi everyone!  It's November . . .  soon the holidays will be upon us!  YAY!

Today I am sharing a scrapbook page that I made for the Scrap FX DT using their chipboard, stamps, and stencils.


This month's theme is "Family" so I picked this photo my daughter, Katie and me,  that holds such a fond memories for me:

It was taken back in 1999.  She was 5 and attending her very first school party.  I was lucky enough to be able to go with her - we both enjoyed it very much!

I have been having a serious problem with my mojo lately and have had "Scrappers Block!"  Therefore, I went to the internet for inspiration and found this amazing blog with all kinds of beautiful scrapbook sketches.  Here is the sketch that I chose to use:

As you can see, it's a Pagedrafts sketch.  Here is the link to their blog, The Nifty Pixel!

I decided to follow the sketch pretty closely.  Here is my completed page:

With some close-ups:




I have a tutorial and more details on my blog post over at Scrap FX.  I would love it if you had the time to check it out!

Thanks so very much for stopping by my blog today.  I really appreciate your visits - more than you know!  Hugs and happy November!


9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - look at the little Katie! You did a beautiful job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used that sketch brilliantly for this wonderful page! Love the photo and I adore all your embellishments. Love it all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! LOVING that photo of you two, and loving the heart and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, love the vintage feel and love those gorgeous roses and fabulous take on the sketch too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool layout, you could never tell you had scrapper's block!!! The photo is spectacular, and the poem is wonderful. It could not be any better. Keep posting, we love to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Sharon! Wow, isn't that amazing what a little inspiration (from the 'Nifty Pixel') can do! I like the whole thing - and the journaling esp! Beautiful chips, textural flowers and layers of great papers! Hugs, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don’t they grow up quickly,another lovely memory and page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!