Friday, September 7, 2018

Dogs are Love!

Good Morning everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful September so far!

It's been a busy one for us, but I did get a chance to get some scrapping in.

Today I would like to share a page that I made for the new Challenge YOUrself challenge:

Since this month is asking us to create a pet-themed layout, I picked photos that I took (with my tripod and timer!) for our Christmas card in 2015.  

Here is my completed page:


And here are some close-ups:

I loved this poem about dogs and changed it up a bit for my layout:

I used the beautiful "Vintage Christmas" collection from Blue Fern Studios.  

This page was made with Auld Lang Syne: 


I used their beautiful arrow chipboard pieces embellished with Taupe embossing powder, crakle paste and white paint:  

I was also inspired by this month's amazing sketch (#152) at Sketchabilities:


Isn't it beautiful?  To find out more about their challenges and to see their design team's gorgeous creations, check out their blog here!

I also hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself and their latest pet-themed challenge!

Happy Scrapping everyone!  HUGS!!!

14 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING! I am LOVING those flowers and the photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout and love the wonderful photos, what a beautiful family you are. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and absolutely perfect for the Christmas photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, Sharon. Love those beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful LO Sharon,I even visited you at Scrapbook.com today,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty, love those photos and the papers and chipboard are lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your "" dogs are LOVE "" Layout is simply FANTATSIC dear Sharon ! You have always the most beautiful and masterful layouts ! I am happy to look at theme !
    Have a great September my friend! Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon, beautiful project! Thank you for joining us at Sketchabilities. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful take on the sketch. I couldn't agree more..... dogs are definitely love!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your layout, it is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful layout. I love the vintage look, and the use of red throughout. But I esp love the photos and the poem. What a wonderful way to remember Christmas throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! LOVE the red pops of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeek! I soooooo need to dive into my Christmas stash! Talk about an inspiring layout... absolutely beautiful! LOVE those pops of red! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!