Friday, May 11, 2018

May layouts for Blue Fern Studios!

Hi Everyone!  Welcome May!

I am excited to be sharing the layouts that I created for Blue Fern Studios for May! ♥  


I used the "Homespun" collection to create my first page.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I love the flip side of "Tea Time"(as seen below) and used it as the basis for my first layout:


 My First Layout:  Home Sweet Home



I chose to use our family's Christmas card photo from 2016!  

Here is a close up:



And a different view:


I especially enjoyed embellishing the raw chipboard floral/flourish wreath and using Homespun Printed Chipboard on this page.  I mixed things up by adding some Remnants Blooms here, too.

Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: Homespun: "Tea Time," "Homestead," and "Homegrown"
Chipboard: Homespun Printed Chipboard Shapes, Floral/Flourish Wreath
Embossing Powder: Ivory, Ivory Green, Garnet, Pure Red
Stamp: Arcadia Texture, Coarse Fabrics
Glitter: Rose Gold, Army Dust
Flowers: Remnants Blooms
Seedlings: Twig
Lace:  Lace 6




My last two pages were made with the beautiful "In the Mood" collection:



I think this collection is perfect for romantic, dreamy, and happy photos as you will see:


My Second Layout:  Spring Fever



I picked a photo that I took of Anne way back in 2010 when she was enjoying a Spring day!

Here is a close up to get a better look at the details:


And a different view:


This layout was so much fun and very easy to make!  I LOVED using the gorgeous "In the Mood" collection.


Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: In the Mood "Pensive" "Attracted," and "Dreamy"
Chipboard: In the Mood Printed Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder: Ivory
Stamp: Grungy Grid
Glitter: Rose Gold, Ruby Slippers
Flowers: Remnants Florals, Fresh Florals, Moody Florals, Apricot Blooms
Seedlings: Pink Topaz
Lace:  Lace 3B, Lace 10


My Third Layout:  Each Day


This page was so much fun to make!  I especially loved embellishing the beautiful chipboard "Castle of Dreams."  I found it perfect to go along with a photo of me from back in 2002.  I actually met Cinderella at Disney World and have a funny story to tell about that experience.  I told my story in hidden journaling on the back of my page.

Here is a close up of the castle:


And a different view:


And I have to mention that both of my daughters love this page because of the gold chipboard castle!!!


Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: In the Mood "Mellow"
Chipboard: Castle of Dreams, Each Day
Embossing Powder: Baby Pink, Antique Gold
Stamp: Arcadia Textures
Seedlings: Pink Topaz
Lace:  Lace 3B, Lace 9C


I hope that you get a chance to get some scrapbooking in this moth!  Using Blue Fern Studios' products makes it so much fun and easy!

Happy Scrapping everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages. Love that chip-board castle, too, it's a great embellishment. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts, my fave is the second one. Have a lovely weekend Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sharon stunning pages with lovely details!! You are right that paper looks very pretty!! Happy Friday!! Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are all so lovely, the photos are so special, love all the blooms and fabulous chipboard, and what pretty papers... I hope your May is going splendidly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers and three lovely layouts, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are all STUNNING! LOVING those colors!!! And that castle on the last one?!?! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layouts are simply FANTATSIC Sharon ! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love all three of these layouts! Home Sweet Home is beautiful. I love the flowers, and the photo is perfect! Spring Fever is exceptional, and is really true of the weather right now! I esp love the balloons and the photo of Anne! And the last layout is simply perfect. The castle is wonderful, and the story to go along with the photo is truly a great one! What wonderful keepsakes for your special memories. Keep on posting, I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Karen, for your continued support of my blog and for all of your wonderful comments!!!!!

      Delete
  9. Absolutely beautiful layouts, Sharon! Love the designs and all the fantastic details you added on them. The second one is amazing!
    Mar :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow. You did a great job showcasing the Blue Fern Studios products! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work and great use of those pretty paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, gorgeous pages! Love the styling and those gorgeous chippies! Such special and super photo's too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!