Sunday, March 26, 2017

Just for Fun!

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!  I hope you are all enjoying March so far.  It has been a CRAZY weather month for us here in Pennsylvania!  The beginning of the month brought up temps in the 60's, but the next week had freezing tempts again and a Nor'Easter!

Here is a photo that I took from inside our sliding glass door during the storm:


And I took this one the following morning - what a difference:


If was definitely the calm after the storm.  

We had 60 degree temps again this past weekend.  YAY!  I hope this means Spring is almost here . . .

The stormy weather brought me time to scrap:


Today I would like to share a layout that I made with this month's My Creative Sketches:


I was so happy to see this sketch, because I started a layout using a favorite photo that I took of Anne on her bicycle a few years ago, but was having trouble completing it. The sketch gave me some much-needed inspiration to make my completed page as follows:


Here's a different view:


And a close up:


Thank you, My Creative Sketches, for making this sketch that helped me finish my layout!

And thank YOU so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you are having a wonderful day. 

12 comments:

  1. Love the photos, your weather has been full of cold surprises. Beautiful layout as always. Have a good, new week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much snow! WHo needs it in March?! Nobody- I hope you will get spring soon! What a fantastic layout Sharon - it would fit the OUT and ABOUT theme over at AJJ again so well, you are very welcome to link it again ♥♥♥
    Happy new week for you!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography is great Sharon and a fantastic LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, that was a real dump of snow. Up north there's a cyclone coming here atm. But it's, like 2,000 miles away!!! Big country.... I LOVE the colours in your page, and you do 'whimsy' soooo well. The little touches of that blue look lovely, too :):) It's NICE to be scrapping for the sake of scrapping, eh??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness that snow against your window is crazy!!! but the paddock looks so pretty!! Your layout is lovely, I love the bigger size photo and love the title put on your photo too.. black and pink look wonderful together.. well take care over there... at the moment here the north coast is getting ready for a cyclone to hit tomorrow, and we may end up with getting the tail end of it with lots of rain by Thursday!! So it is best to take one day at a time as far as the weather is concerned!! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your weather has been crazy! I am LOVING your lo! LOVING that photo, the colors and the bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photo of Anne on her bike!!! And I love colors and hearts in the layout. But I esp love the sketch you drew of the retro bike. Wonderful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout - it's so girly and sweet. Enjoy your snow. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you finished it cause it's gorgeous! Love all the elements and the wonderful photo of Anne on her bicycle. Fabulous photos of the snow too, what a contrast between the two days! Thank you for sharing them with us. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun page and magical photo. I think we're seeing spring now Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know right, the weather is really crazy here this year too.
    Fabulous layout with those pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool layout! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!