Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Liebster (Love) Blog Award


I was tagged by my blog and sb.com friend, Cindy, on her blog: (http://www.cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com/ ) and given the "Libster Blog" award. Thank you so much, Cindy!


This award is given to new and up-coming blogs that you think are great! This is a good way to share these blogs with people who normally wouldn't have seen them. Hopefully I will share a blog with you that you haven't heard of yet.


If you are tagged and want to participate, just create a post were you display the "Liebster Blog" image. Then chose 3 to 5 of your favorite blogs that you think deserve more followers.


Here are some of my favorites that don't seem to have a lot of followers. (I have lots of other favorite blogs, that I think are beautiful, but they all have at least 50 followers or more!!) Please stop by and check them out - I promise it will be well worth you time and you won't be disapointed.


beckysbitsnpieces.blogspot.com

themissionwithapurpose.blogspot.com

cherylspassion.blogspot.com

noodleswithbutter.blogspot.com

brewerygirlmel.blogspot.com


Thanks again, Cindy, for tagging me!!!


7 comments:

  1. Congrats Sharon!! Thanks for joining my blog. I think we share the same style in creating. I look forward to seeing more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMIGosh! Thank you so much for picking me as one of your favorite blogs! I'm trying to keep up!
    Big hugs, my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...Thank you so much for picking me! Congrats on your award! I do enjoy visiting and seeing what you are doing...amazing things here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sharon! I had not been on Melissa's blog before and am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! Now the pressure is on! :->
    Thanks for tagging me- I'll try to live up to it!
    Congrats on your award!
    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Sharon! You deserve a big pat on the back....Your blog is LOVELY! Patty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Cindy Gay awarded me one and being a blog Virgin and numb nut i dont know how to get it onto my blog...but thanks Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!