Friday, September 24, 2021

Trust Me, You Can Dance . . . for ArtStacks!

 Hi Everyone!

 Today I am sharing another mixed media art journal spread that I made for ArtStacks . . .


 

This time, I used their vintage "Artist Series" Lorraine Haight Moraine BackStack and Lorraine Haight Moraine Corestack to make the following pages in my new art journal:


Artstacks' "Altered Ancestors Artist Series" is amazing!  I enjoyed working with Lorraine Haight Moraine's altered vintage photos that are in the Corestack; and the tissue paper included in the Backstack.  (These are just a little of what's included in each stack.) 

Also, the quote/title was used from the wonderful Witty Words Ministack.


Here are some close ups:
 


I hope you get a chance to make a project using ArtStacks products  If you head on over to their website, you can find their blog and store!

 
I am also linking art journal spread to Art Journal Journey Monthly

AJJ's September theme is "Vintage" and is hosted by Wendy KAren't the Altered Ancestors figures from Artstacks perfect for Wendy's vintage theme?  
Thanks so much, AJJ and Wendy.  I really enjoyed participating this month!
 
And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  HUGS!

9 comments:

  1. Sharon, these pages are super fun. Love the characters and the borders plus that shadowy soul to the side is super cool. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, Sharon, love the beautiful images. Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page! Loving the colours and figures, such fun 😀. Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those art stacks are interesting. I do love your pages Sharon. Those vintage people are great images. Thanks so much for sharing them with us for Wendy's challenge at Art Journal Journey. Have a great weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to the Art Stacks and can see why you like these. Some of the sayings are so funny, too. I really love your adorable spread. It is clever and very well done. Thanks for sharing it with us at Art Journal Journey using Wendy's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these pages are so cool.. love the images and love the colors too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, very cool pages. The vintage photos are the best. I also love the colors and stars. Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!