Monday, July 26, 2021

Everything is Possible . . . for ArtStacks!

 

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a mixed media scrapbook page that I made for ArtStacks!


 

I used their amazing Anemones & Friends, The Dressmaker stacks and their InspirationalWords ministack to make the following page:

  

I loved working with these stacks to create a graduation mixed media scrapbook page for Anne!  Here are the photos that I chose to scrap:



Here are some close ups of my page:


 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you get a chance to make a project using the amazing ArtStacks products! I know you will enjoy using them as much as I do.

 


3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing layout.. love the details and great photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so beautiful. The colors and the quote are simply wonderful. What a wonderful way to remember such an amazing event. Great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love your use of color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!