Friday, April 30, 2021

Happiness Blooms From Within . . . For ArtStacks!

Hi everyone!  I have some very exciting news to share:

I am very honored to be a part of this amazing team! To learn more about what ArtStacks is all about, please check out their website here!  

Today I am sharing my very first page that I made for them.

I created a mixed media scrapbook page using the Anemones & Friends Stack:


And I chose this particular piece because I love the colors of the beautiful butterflies and flowers:


Also, the Anemones and Friends Stack comes with a page of inspirational quotes, which I used for my title and photo labeling!

I first picked some adorable photos of my daughter taken in 1999:

Next, I got out a piece of 12 x 12 watercolor paper and splattered some pink, yellow, and orange ink on my page using ink pads and water. After that dried, I stamped a messy black ink frame to draw my eye to the photos, the ArtStacks butterflies, and ArtStacks flowers that I fussy cut and adhered with glue gel.  Finally I stamped little extras around my page.

Here's my page:

 
And a different view:

I hope you get a chance to check out ArtStacks and learn all about their awesome website!

 Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  HUGS to everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! I saw it on facebook today and so glad I came by to see it up close.. pretty colors and love the use of the 3 photos.. and love the arty feel too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation, Sharon! Your layout is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is the greatest! The photos of Katie are spectacular. I love the pink theme, too. Incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!