Friday, July 17, 2020

Hey All You Cool Cats & Kittens . . . for Art Journal Journey Monthly!

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a fun layout that I made for the current AJJ Monthly challenge:
This month is hosted by Erika and her theme is "When It's Hot!"

I chose to make a page about the Netflix series Tiger King!  My daughter and I enjoyed watching this crazy series during the COVID quarantine and it totally reminded us of when it's hot!

Here is my completed page:



I absolutely LOVEd watching the Tiger King with oldest daughter, Katie. I used the Doodlebug Designs "At The Zoo" Odds and ends die cuts for most of my page.  Thought they were perfect here!

Here are some close-ups:



Thanks so much, Erika, for hosting this fun challenge this month.  I can't tell you how much I enjoyed making my scrapbook page.

And thank YOU for stopping by my blog today.  Happy Scrapping everyone.  HUGS!!

***Addendum - July 24, 2020***
I just learned that my Tiger King page is being published in the Winter issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine..  Therefore, I had to remove it from my blog for the time being.  It will be back when the spring issue arrives around March, 2021.  And I will be making another page for Erika's "When it's Hot" theme and posting it tomorrow!  Thank all of you for your support and wonderful comments!  Sharon


10 comments:

  1. And thank you Sharon for making that page and linking it up to Art Journal Journey. I did enjoy seeing it and getting inspired from it! Those tigers are adorable. I have yet to watch this series; mainly I haven't because my husband doesn't want to. But I am planning on sneaking it in. Smile. Hope you join us again, and your page is much appreciated. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful page with such sweet images and they sure look like they were enjoying a summer day. Thank you for linking to Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched it yet! Loving that you made a page about it, and loving that you used such cute goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched it either, but your layout is awesome. I assume Katie is quarantining with you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your cats and kittens spread. It is beautiful. I was SO impressed with those tigers. This was marvelous. I loved the entire thing and look forward to seeing Tiger King on Netflix. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and nice Journal from this encounter. Tiger king the darling of all children!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute little characters and journal Sharon.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a darling page, Sharron. But I smiled when I read the text. Your sweet page is about as far as you can get from murder, mayhem and madness. lol. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a set of cute characters and accessories. I love the sunshine and the animals. It is one of those pages that makes you feel happy.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool design! I did not see the show, but this layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!