Thursday, May 7, 2020

Simply Awesome . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

Hi everyone!

Today I would like to share a layout that I made for Challenge YOUrself.
For those of you who don't know, it's a challenge blog that asks you to create pages with YOU in the photo!

Here is this month's challenge:

And my take:

I wanted to make a scrapbook page depicting how much being a mom has meant to me.  I used photos taken at Jacobsburg Park just before spring had sprung - on March 12, 2020.  I layered paper and made my own background by stamping and inking the edges of my paper.  

Here are some close-ups:



I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month.  

Thanks so very much for stopping by my blog today.  HUGS!

8 comments:

  1. Well we have Mothers day on Sunday so this is a great challenge for this month.. I love your layout, great details on the back ground paper..love the stamping! and beautiful photos too... and yes.. being a mum is a really wonderful privilege..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is simply beautiful. I love the Mother's Day theme. And the background is very creative! Thank-you for sharing, I can't wait to see what is next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the photos, the sun and the clouds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I have so many pictures of me with my mum (and also a lot of pics from me AS a mum) I definitely want to play along.. now I gotta choose which one of the 'mums' I will take (or both, maybe?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous scrapbook page, I love the background and the smiling photos, so fun!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab page. You do such beautiful work!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!