Friday, May 1, 2020

Hot Summer Days . . . For Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone.  Today I am sharing a scrapbook page that I made for Scrap the Boys:

It's a challenge site that asks you to scrap photos with boys (big or small) in the frame!


I found the perfect photo for the challenge:
It's a fun one of my sister, Patty, and her sons swimming at Lake Wallenpaupack back in the summer of 2012.

Here is my completed page:

I used patterned paper and stickers from my stash - specifically from past Echo Park summer collections and Cocoa Vanilla Studios.  

Here are some close-ups:



I hope you get a chance to play along with Scrap the Boys this month.  And I want to thank you all so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you are safe and healthy!

Sending love and hugs.

8 comments:

  1. Happy May!!! This layout looks fantastic! The photo looks like lots of fun and the papers are fabulous and feel like waves around your page..and I love the banner!! Yes stay safe!! Keep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooo fun! LOVING the photo, the colors and the torn paper!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon this l/o is delightful!! Your creativity always amazes! Great mix of colors with beautiful fun paper layers~ Hugs to you, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun layout! Love the happy summer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell you how much I love this layout. I really like the way you did the water and waves, very creative. Such a great way to preserve your precious memories. Keep on posting, they are a breath of fresh air during these troubling times!!! Stay well and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO Sharon,the water effect is very effective,stay safe ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m happy that their mum is in the pic! I always thought this could be ONLY boys and I could never find one without a sister or a mum! I’m inspired to try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout, I love how colorful it is, gorgeous wavy paper and clouds!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!